Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 27, 2008 -The Prophet, Seer, and Revelator

I am sad to hear about our dear Prophet passing. I know he missed his lovely wife of so many years. He mentioned this several times when speaking. I have went back and read the last conference talks where he spoke 3 times during this conference. Yes, I believe too he is having a reunion with his dear wife and family members who went before. I am sure he is talking to Pres. Faust also. He did make you feel good and important as women and mothers. He sometime said do your best and that is all we can do. I felt so good when he said one time he still learns something when he goes to the temple. I thought WOW, if he is learning still then it is okay for me not to know it all. He will be missed with his smile and humor and his ability to talk to anyone anywhere, the President of USA, TV, radio, newspaper and then to each of us. 13 million members, over 100 temples..WOW We do know the church will go on with a new leader and his talents and purpose will be known. I am looking forward to this new adventure with the church leaders.

No comments: